PROJECT ARCHITECT LEAD
OUR MISSION: is to be Employee Centric and Client Obsessed
Advance your architectural career at Magellan Architects! We’re celebrating 17 years in Redmond, WA with additional offices in Fountain Valley, CA and Dallas, TX. At Magellan, we pride ourselves on possessing a very diverse portfolio, so the opportunity to work with new clients on different projects is our expertise. Magellan is looking for individuals who have a drive to become the best and a desire to join a growing firm.
At Magellan, we promote a family-based culture where we support each other through every project. Our company emphasizes mentorship between staff to grow our teams.
Magellan is committed to bringing the best out of its talented employees and pushing them to their full potential. If you are someone who loves change, variety, and a challenge, we want to meet you!
Project Architect Lead
The Project Architect must have the ability to manage a project from concept through completion. You will be required to maintain multiple clients and projects in a timely and efficient manner. This will require clear, effective communication and high-quality drawings. Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, open communication, and a strong drive to see results will ensure you retain highly satisfied clients. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, collaborative team while working on a variety of project types!
Job responsibilities for this position will include taking the lead on projects for various commercial clients and corporate accounts; with extensive involvement in construction document production and project management.
Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
- Architecture license required
- At least 5 years of architectural experience working on diverse types of projects
- Well-rounded experience with all phases of a project, including document production and construction administration
- Experience with two of the following project types preferred: K-12 Schools, Higher Ed, Banks, Retail, Office Buildings, Religious, and Industrial
- Exceptional communication skills for working directly with clients, consultants, jurisdictions, and general contractors (must be proficient in English)
- The ability to work and thrive in team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit (BIM)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-Up, InDesign and Microsoft Office/Windows
- Bachelors or technical design degree preferred
- LEED certification a plus
Please submit portfolio and resume to [email protected]
Time off benefits – 8 paid holidays plus paid vacation
Health – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
Tuition Reimbursement – Professional Development Programs and Licensure Reimbursement
401(k) – Company contribution program
Bonus Program – Including annual bonus and business development commission
Training & Professional Development – Including monthly Lunch and Learn presentations
Office Events! Including company BBQ’s, birthday celebrations and holiday parties