For this position we are searching for a creator. Someone who has a passion for assembling buildings via AutoCAD, Revit, sketch-up, and Adobe Suite. A love for superb construction documents is a must. If bringing life to commercial and residential building through the creation and drafting of construction documents or virtual 3D models excites you, we want to meet you! You will work closely with project managers, architects, and designers while balancing multiple projects in a variety of project types.
Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
• The ability to work and thrive in team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills
• Architectural experience working on commercial and single and multi-family residential construction documents
• Exceptional communication skills for working directly with Project Managers and Consultants (must be proficient in English)
• Exceptional knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-Up and Adobe Suite
• Bachelors or technical design degree preferred
• Complete knowledge and experience with a project on a site from SIR through deal approval, entitlements, CP waivers, full permits and construction management services through turnover and opening.
Submit resume to [email protected]
Time off benefits – 8 paid holidays and paid vacation
Health – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
Tuition Reimbursement – up to $500 continuing education credit and 8 hours additional PTO
401(k) – Company match program
Training – In-house Magellan University courses on professional development
Office Events! Including company BBQ’s, happy hours and holiday parties