The Project Manager must have the ability to manage a project from concept through completion. You will be required to maintain multiple clients and projects in a timely and efficient manner. This will require clear, effective communication and high-quality drawings. Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, open communication, and a strong drive to see results will ensure you retain highly satisfied clients. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, collaborative team while working on a variety of project types!
Job responsibilities for this position will include taking the lead on projects for various commercial clients and corporate accounts; with extensive involvement in construction document production and project management.
Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of architectural experience working on diverse types of projects
- Well-rounded experience with all phases of a project, including document production and construction administration
- Experience with two of the following project types preferred: K-12 Schools, Higher Ed, Banks, Retail, Office Buildings, Religious, and Industrial
- Exceptional communication skills for working directly with clients, consultants, jurisdictions, and general contractors (must be proficient in English)
- The ability to work and thrive in team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit (BIM)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-Up, InDesign and Microsoft Office/Windows
- Architecture license required – Texas
- Bachelors or technical design degree preferred
- LEED certification a plus
Submit resume and portfolio of work to [email protected]
Benefits & Activities!
Time-off Benefits – 8 paid holidays and paid vacation
Health Benefits – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
Tuition Reimbursement – up to $500 continuing education credit and 8 hours additional PTO
401(k) – Company match program
Training – In-house Magellan University courses on professional development
Office Events! Including company BBQ’s, happy hours and holiday parties