ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA
Fast-track your architectural career at Magellan Architects. Celebrating 16 years in Redmond, WA with new offices in Fountain Valley, CA and Dallas, TX. We possess a wide range of expertise in a variety of commercial industries and project types. Magellan Architects are looking for individuals who have a drive to become the best and a desire to join a growing national firm.
The right person will fulfill multiple client projects in a timely and efficient manner. Through effective communication, and high quality drawings, this person will build and retain highly satisfied clients who bring repeat work and provide referrals to other potential clients. It is important that this person be detail-oriented with an ability to problem-solve and drive results.
Job responsibilities for this position will include taking the lead on projects for various commercial clients and corporate accounts; with extensive involvement in construction document production and project management.
Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
- At least five years of architectural experience working on diverse types of projects
- Well-rounded experience with all phases of a project, including document production and construction administration
- Experience with two of the following project types preferred: K-12 Schools, Higher Ed, Banks, Retail, Office Buildings, Religious, and Industrial
- Exceptional communication skills for working directly with clients, consultants, jurisdictions, and general contractors
- The ability to work and thrive in team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit (BIM)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch-Up, InDesign and Microsoft Office/Windows
- Proven leadership skills in extracurricular activities a plus
- Architecture license not required but encouraged
- LEED certification a plus
Submit resume and portfolio of work to [email protected]