The Architect’s primary role is to gather information and explore all facets of the project design and work alongside a mentor(s) to complete project needs.
As an Architectural Designer, you will be exposed to a wide array of project types, scopes, and phases that will challenge your creativity and knowledge and build your career.
* Work side by side with Project Team to create presentation drawings
* Create Construction Documents
* Materials and methods research
* Research for Code compliance
* Works collaboratively with Project Team
* Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
* Bachelor degree in Architecture preferred or equivalent experience
* Architectural License preferred, but not required. Working towards Architecture license is a plus!
* Industry knowledge and prior architectural internship preferred
* Demonstrated experience in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, & Microsoft Suite
* The ability to work and thrive in a team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills
Magellan Company Benefits & Perks:
Competitive Salary +
Time off benefits – 8 paid holidays plus paid vacation
Last Minute Time Off Accommodations
Health – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
Tuition Reimbursement – Professional Development Programs and Licensure Reimbursement
Intern Development Program
401(k) – Company contribution program
Bonus Program – Including annual bonus and business development commission
Training & Professional Development – Including monthly Lunch and Learn presentations
Office Events! Including company BBQ’s, birthday celebrations and holiday parties
Including partial reimbursement for NCARB application and ARE exam fees
Paid time off and reimbursement match for professional education activities
Magellan University Training
Free Parking (If needed)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Magellan Architects is a proud MBE/DBE firm that encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to join our team.
Submit resume and portfolio of work to [email protected]